• 9,695 youths have benefited through the project’s Public Works contracts
• 125 Contracts have been awarded for Public Works
• 4,160 beneficiaries have been trained in life planning and entrepreneurship skills
• 2,153 people have benefited through grants to TVAT
• 14 technical and vocational courses have been accredited by National Board of Technical Education
• 160,163 people have benefited through grants for Community Driven Developments; 5,120 through grants under FADAMA platform and 155,043 via CSDP platform.
• 32 LDPs and 56 CDPs have been implemented according to plan under SEEFOR project
• 38 MDAs now have defined medium term expenditure plan derived from the State MTEF
• New/Modern chart of account /budget classification produced and used for budget and annual accounts.
• Publication of the most recent audited financial statements on State official website
• Implementation of 3-5 key modules of SIFIMIS (budget, purchasing, general ledger, accounts payable, HRMIS and Payroll)
• Use of modern Standard Bidding Documents (SBDs) for 100% of contracts over the threshold limits
• 4.6% increase in Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)
TOTAL NUMBER OF PROJECT BENEFICIARIES: 169,858